The Senema Love Foundation (SLF) is a youth led organization in Nigeria founded by Naomi Ekpoki in the year 2013. SLF focuses on peace building, quality education, skills training in Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics (STEAM) for financially challenged children and youths, especially surviving victims of violence.
• To dramatically improve the quality of life for billions of indigent children around the world by investing in their education.
• To build partnerships with organizations to identify issues concerning child poverty, find answers and drive change.
• To consistently refine our approach through innovation to effectively impact holistic change.
• To promote awareness of the plight of orphaned, deprived, excluded and vulnerable children and how the society can take effective measures in addressing their issues.
• To raise awareness on peace building and inculcate peaceful co-existence in citizens right from childhood.